TIP | 2.1
- The easiest and most efficient way to do this is to ask someone to measure you.
- You can then keep your perfect body position while the other person is measuring you.
- The easiest tool to use is a classic sewing measuring tap.
TIP | 2.2
- If you want to measure yourself, it is important to check your body position constantly.
- In case you do not have a classic sewing measuring tape, string and a straight ruler are another option.
- Tie a string exactly around your waist (A) and around your hips (B). Not too tight nor lose.
- Cut and tie a 3rd string at the same distance between your hips and waist (C).
- Tie the last string at your wast and cut it at your preferred skirt height (D).
- Cut or untie the 4 strings loose and measure their lengths with a straight ruler.
Esmee Mlihi | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0031(0)641854930